Posting: GEEC Website
Position: Finance Manager
PART I – JOB DESCRIPTION
- To assist the President and the CEO in the administration of the financial affairs of the Company and its subsidiary companies (collectively referred to as “the GEEC Group”).
- To head and administer the Finance Division and hence responsible for the entire function of the Finance Department of the GEEC Group.
- To source, negotiate and to recommend thereto suitable method of financing of the businesses of the GEEC Group such as debt purchase, trade financing, convertible promissory note, inventory financing, banking loans and overdraft, etc.
- To participate in and responsible for capital raising program for the financing of the businesses of the GEEC Group such as the public offering, private placement, EB-5, and venture capital, etc.
- To be the Member of the Investor Relation Committee and responsible for the development of a sound IR program for the Company and thus recommends and liaise with the appointed IR firm in the implementation of the approved IR program from time to time.
- To recommend the opening of banking accounts with suitable banks for the GEEC Group, liaise with bankers, maintaining a Banking Register, and be a ‘Maker’ of Online Banking and as an ‘Authorized Signatory’ to all banking accounts from time to time.
- To prepare Cash Budget and/or Cash Forecast for the GEEC Group.
- To maintain the Cash Books of the GEEC Group and forthwith to prepare and make available Daily Bank Balances Report (Cash Report) and to perform monthly bank reconciliation from time to time.
- To participate in the development of GEEC Group’s Operating Policy thus to develop and formulate Finance Policy with a view to achieve a sound financial health of the GEEC Group including the development of suitable office stationery and forms from time to time.
- To liaise closely with the Company’s Principal Accounting Officer, Director of Accounting, Accounting Managers, Auditors and to ensure that Quarterly Reporting (10Q) and Annual Audit (10K) are satisfactory discharged on time.
- To liaise closely with the Company’s Transfer Agent on share issuance, securities status report – issued and outstanding, reserved status, float, share certificates and related issues to securities.
- To participate in Management Meetings, Board of Directors Meetings and/or Shareholders Meetings with the view to contribute sound management approaches for the betterment of the businesses of the GEEC Group.
- To be a Member of the Personal Data Committee.
PART II – REQUIREMENTS
- Sex: Male or Female.
- Age: 40 to 50.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in similar position and involvement in financial management of public company and strong understanding of the financial system and matrix in America will be an advantage.
- Skill: Able to work independently and to operate on various computer accounting and financial software with ability to carry out presentation at conferences and seminars to investment bankers and investors.
- Academic Qualification: A basic degree with major in Finance or Financial Management or a Chartered Financial Analyst or a Certified Public Accountant.
Career Opportunity!We are always looking an enthusiastic, energetic person to be a part of our dynamic family.
If you’re interested in joining with our team please email your resume to our HR team as follows.
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org